The report was published online Oct. 21 in the journal JAMA Psychiatry. Another recent report, from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, found a doubling in marijuana use among students. The amount of teens using marijuana had elevated from 4 % to ten % by 2013. And marijuana use jumped from 51 % to 62 % among teenagers who smoked cigars or cigarettes. Paul Armentano, deputy director of NORML, a marijuana legalization advocacy group, doesn’t think that the potential health issues related to marijuana are any greater than those related to legal alcohol or tobacco. It has long been acknowledged that cannabis is a mood-altering material with some risk potential, he said. However, these potential dangers, when measured against other substances – – including legal chemicals such as alcohol, tobacco and prescription drugs – – are not so great that they warrant keeping marijuana illegal, he added.The analysis findings were published Oct. 22 in the Journal of the American Academy of Adolescent and Kid Psychiatry.. AVAC report demands greater usage of combination prevention strategies, protection of research funding AVAC: Global Advocacy for HIV Prevention on Tuesday ‘released its annual record that demands an ambitious pace of funding, implementation, and analysis,’ VOA News reports, noting the report, titled ‘Reaching the End: One Year and Counting,’ ‘calls for a three-component agenda for ending AIDS: Deliver, Demonstrate, and Develop’ . The record's recommendations ‘address urgent, unresolved problems that threaten the delivery of powerful new HIV avoidance methods that may help dramatically decrease the 2.5 million new HIV infections that happen every year worldwide,’ an AVAC news release states, continuing, ‘They include critical actions to rate usage of HIV treatment, voluntary medical man circumcision and pre-exposure prophylaxis , also to safeguard vital new study on vaccines, microbicides, other HIV prevention options and a remedy.’ According to the press release, AVAC Executive Director Mitchell Warren said, ‘At this time, the world isn't moving as fast as it should be to begin ending the epidemic.
- Air pollution linked to overall increase in risk of death In what is believed to be the largest.
- Better than medication for stopping bedwetting Alarms Alarms that buzz.
- An aerobics music workout is a great exercise system if you love music.
- And it wouldnt depend on which radiologist was reading the mammograms.
- To obtain Genworths Medicare Supplement business and related blocks of in-pressure business.
- Response in Sierra Leone to Ebola Outbreak Saved 40.
- November 6th ASPiH Annual Conference to be held in Brighton from three to five 5.
- A respected national health and wellness organization.
- Made up of non-Hispanic whites.
© 2017 EngageMail.net